We are looking for highly motivated people for various positions to strengthen our fast growing team within cybersecurity. If you enjoy working in a dynamic environment with talented colleagues and being challenged with complex problems – then this is for you!
Depending on your profile, you have the chance to work within:
- Software development and testing of advanced crypto solutions and IT security applications.
- Deployment and customer support for solutions designed to protect national security matters.
- Security analytics and system monitoring protecting critical societal functions such as energy and water supply.
We hire people for who they are and for their willingness and ability to learn, rather than for their previous experience. If you are a fast learner and the right person for the job, we will train you to meet the requirements of your new position.
For the current positions, we are looking for people with the following profile:
- PhD, Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in engineering or IT with an excellent academic record.
- Curiosity about new technology and a strong problem solver.
- Willingness to improve and eager to learn, as well as sharing your knowledge with those around you.
- You value quality and know what it means to delivery high-quality work.
- Swedish citizenship and fluent in both English and Swedish.
In addition, we consider it an asset if you also:
- Speak more languages than those required above.
- Knowledge and experience of mobile networks and specifically IP networks.
- Knowledge and experience of embedded systems.
- Enthusiastic interest in IT security.
- Have interests besides school/work, such as sports, sports leader, music, horseback riding, singing or flying (if you happen to have pilot’s license, you can fly to our customers in our own Sectra airplane) or anything else that makes you stand out from the crowd.
What’s in it for me?
Our staff get to work with cutting edge technologies to meet the high demands on security, usability and availability, expected from our secure communication solutions. You will play a key role in bringing value to our offering by making sure the customer’s expectations are exceeded.
Please make sure to attach your CV, cover letter and grades from both university and gymnasium/upper-secondary school in your application.
Read more about working at Sectra here.
We have multiple positions to fill and our goal is to start interviews in October and for the right candidates to start as soon as possible in fall 2019.