MilDef develops rugged computers and electronics for the defense sector. We are a rapidly growing manufacturer operating in a global market. MilDef holds ISO certifications for Quality and Environment.
About the position
As a quality manager with MilDef, your role is to lead the MilDef Group’s quality and environmental work. You will have overall responsibility for strategic and operational topics within the area, with great opportunities to influence the company’s business, and to help strengthen the company’s market position.
Exceptional quality is of critical importance to us and our customers. You report directly to the CFO.
- Define, develop and implement quality strategies across our global organization.
- Managing internal and external audits and maintaining quality and environmental certifications.
- Managing and developing quality and environmental-related processes, systems and tools.
- Active cooperate with business/operations to identify new development needs.
- Monitoring and reporting of quality status and quality KPIs.
- Customer and subcontractor follow-up regarding complaints and quality issues.
- Overall responsibility for environmental work and compliance with laws / regulations.
We are on a growth journey, so be prepared to grow with the company.
The applicant shall have minimum of five years’ experience from a similar position with English as working language and hold deep and solid knowledge of ISO 9001 and 14001 standards, management systems, quality tools and processes.
We value if you have previous experience from manufacturing companies. If you have a technical interest, it’s an additional plus. To succeed in the role you should have a structured approach and well-developed prioritization skills.
You are analytical, accurate and a good communicator. Furthermore, you understand business in a broader perspective and can link it to the quality and environmental perspective. It’s also important that you have experience in running projects and enjoying a dynamic and change-oriented environment, where you can participate, influence and develop.
Most likely you want to work in an organization small enough for your work to have great impact, yet big enough to make a real difference.
The position is based at our HQ in Helsingborg, Sweden. About 20-30 travel days per year is expected.
We apply a continuous selection and therefore welcome your application at www.mildef.com as soon as possible, however, no later than 2018-06-30.