Patria is a workplace where you build common security. At Patria, ordinary people solve extraordinary challenges. When it comes to critical operations on land, sea, air and networks, expertise is vital. Quality is in people – in each and every one of us. You make a difference. For more information, please visit www.patria.fi.
International Support Partnerships (ISP) business unit targets international growth in life-cycle support. Focus areas in this are maintenance partnerships for military forces and helicopter support. Our current locations are Stockholm and Linköping in Sweden, Bardufoss in Norway as well as Tallinn and Võru in Estonia. Management in Finland is located in Helsinki and Tampere.
Patria Helicopters AB provides services for defense and civilian sector offering life cycle support services for helicopters and aircrafts. Main operations are located in Stockholm, Sweden. For more information, please visit www.patriahelicopters.com.
We are now searching for a
PLANNING ENGINEER – COMPONENT MAINTENANCE
to be based in Patria Helicopters AB in Stockholm, Sweden
Planning Engineer – Component Maintenance, is responsible for forecasting, planning, coordinating and scheduling activities applicable to helicopter component maintenance, reporting to the Production Support Manager.
- Forecast component maintenance requirements
- Prepare and maintain component maintenance schedules
- Review short, mid and long-term maintenance forecasts within the component maintenance department
- Responsible for resource planning within the component maintenance department, to ensure scheduled work is compatible with available manpower
- Organize work packages by component to ensure completion of maintenance
- Issue work packages and make necessary changes to packages
- Ensure parts, tooling, supplies and equipment are available for scheduled events
- Monitors component maintenance schedules and coordinates with base maintenance manager and production support manager to ensure adequate ground-time for effect maintenance.
- Coordinate and prioritize the purchase and / or delivery of materials
- Technical follow-up of component SB/AD status for Continued Airworthiness Management
- Production Technical Support for our Part-145
- Production Technological Development Related to our Capability List
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Previous experience from similar duties or
- Aviation experience in routine maintenance planning/material planning or
- Experience from practical aviation maintenance would be an advantage
- Strong personal organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Personal communication abilities and good team player
- Self-motivated and driven
- Good computer skills
- Strong grasp of Swedish & English languages both spoken and written
- Clean Class B Driving License
We offer a great opportunity to influence the development of Patria Helicopters AB. Your working environment will include a good team, independence and strong professionals.
More information: Zoran Kajalic, Production Support Manager, +46 76 823 0237, email@example.com or Stewart Ewing, Director Maintenance & Engineering, +46 76 114 0100, firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your application as soon as possible, but latest on 31st October 2018.