Your future challenge
As Product Industrialization Technician at MilDef Products AB you will be a part of our Pre-series line team.
Pre-series line have a very important role within Production Department, its main purpose is to introduce new developed products into MilDef large scaly production which is a contributing factor to prevent unwanted interruptions when we process our series working orders.
During pre-series manufacturing phase your team perform day-to-day tasks such assembly and quality controls of small batches and pre-series orders. You are reviewing and approving final AI Assembly Instructions and evaluate ATP Acceptance Test Procedures provided by R&D department. You do a thoroughly manufacturing process test before new assemble can finally be released to our Production assembly line.
Within your field of expertise, you are optimizing product AI and control instructions ATP so series production tasks can be performed as qualitative and efficient as possible when products finally enter the next stage and quantitative manufacturing.
Your role is wide and collaboration with other functions within the Production Department that spans over boundaries is of high importance. You report and document deviations as opportunities to improvement by working closely with R&D department.
You report to the Product Industrialization Manager.
Key responsibilities/your duties will include but are not limited to;
- Perform the daily operations of the Pre-series line team
- Perform and review product builds according to preliminary assembly and test instructions provided by R&D team
- Summarize, analyze, and optimize assembly, test and QA instructions
- Participate in troubleshooting of new products design failures
- Follow up on deadlines and prioritize incoming pre-series working orders with the team
- Continuously strive to improve quality and work actively to ensure that processes, routines, and tools are efficient
- Collaborate with other department/teams within MilDef Products to make sure all tasks are getting proper attention
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time
Who you are today
The role involves a variety of work where quality is highly valued, and you are given the opportunity to develop your skills working with our exciting top-quality manufacturing and high technology products in the area of rugged IT for demanding environments.
The work requires good practical techniques, ability to follow MilDef routines and understanding of the importance of delivering quality in every task. You have good knowledge of manufacturing processes, technical hardware and good knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems.
As a person, you are orderly, structured, meticulous, and like to work independently as well as with your colleagues. As it is sometimes high tempo, it is important that you are stress-resistant, flexible, driven and have a good prioritization ability. You are also social, committed, with a great sense of responsibility and have an easy time getting into new tasks and new technology.
The following list describes competence and experience that is relevant and necessary to succeed in the role;
- Technical education and/or relevant work experience within new product development or product industrialization before manufacturing
- Successful track record of leading product, process, equipment developing projects in prototype and/or production factories
- Ability to provide technical oversight of product build by early involvement during our design phases
- Good insight in manufacturing methods such lean production
- Good insight in 5S methodology – sort / set in order / shine / standardize and sustain
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Interest in IT technology (computers, routers, switches, etc.) and keeping up with development
- Service-minded approach and ability to see the big picture to understand the MilDef customer expectations
- Good technical problem-solving skills and good analytical abilities
- Good ability to read technical work instruction, manuals, and drawings
- Good and structured documentation skills
- Fluency in Swedish and English, both spoken and written
- Comfortable working in a team or independently
What you become a part of
MilDef offers an interesting role in an international company that are under substantial development with clear goals and visions. We care about our staff, conduct a structured introduction for all new MilDefers, and invest in skills development.
We strive for a balanced age and gender spread as well as an ethnic and cultural diversity.
The role is full time with location in Helsingborg and with a start date as soon as possible.
For further information, please contact Markus Nielsen, +46 (708) 105183 or email@example.com.
We apply a continuous selection and therefore welcome your application as possible, however, no later than 2021-08-31.