Your future challenge
Do you want have fun at work with great colleagues at the same time as you develop electronics design that is part of world-leading tactical IT solutions? Sound too good to be true? Did we mentioned that we recently were public listed on Nasdaq and moved to new a new headquarters in Helsingborg? Yes, we are too good to be true so apply today and be a part of our exciting tomorrow, together with us.
You will strengthen our development department and take a place in one of our project groups where you will be responsible for electronics design in your team to ensure that the products meet our customers’ expectations. You will design electronics for our entire broad product portfolio with the design of analog electronics and the challenges posed by military systems.
Working with electronics design at MilDef often means that you need to familiarize yourself with new technology and find solutions that are both realizable in small volumes and that meet the requirements. For this you should be curious and a true problem solver. We believe you are that kind of person who really enjoys the teamwork where you together find the answers that brings you forward. Sounds like you? And you are also a person who get things done? Then you are the one for us.
Daily activities will include but are not limited to;
- Electronic design work both schematic and layout as part of one of our development teams.
- Bring up of your designs together with the cross functional team
- Block verification of designs
- Design analysis based on different standards
- Rohs and REACH analysis on design
- Product life cycle management of electronic components and boards
- Close cooperation with other disciplines
Who you are today
The following list describes competence and experience that is relevant and necessary to succeed in the role.
- Higher education within electronics or experience from a similar position
- Curios personality
- Deeply interested in electronics designs
- Willing to learn from your colleagues and keep open discussion
- Can see the big picture to understand the customer expectations
- A strong business mindset
- A strong sense of creativity (Innovation)
- Fluency in Swedish and English, both spoken and written
What you become a part of
MilDef offers an interesting role in an international company that are under substantial development with clear goals and visions. We care about our staff, conduct a structured introduction for all new MilDefers, and invest in skills development.
We strive for a balanced age and gender spread as well as an ethnic and cultural diversity.
The role is full time with location in Helsingborg and with a start date as soon as possible.
For further information, please contact Martin Eriksson, email@example.com.
We apply a continuous selection and therefore welcome your application as possible, however, no later than 2021-08-31.