MilDef develops rugged computers and electronics for the defense sector. We are a rapidly growing manufacturer operating in a global market. MilDef holds ISO certifications for Quality and Environment.
About the position
We are offering an exciting full-time position as an Accounting Manager at our head office in Helsingborg. This is a position for someone who wants the job to be a combination of fun, speed, change and social while working at a fast-growing company. Our organization is expanding, and this is an opportunity for a hands-on person to grow with us and create a perfect place of work. For the time being – this position will manage a team of three people. You report directly to the Group CFO.
We are on a growth journey, so be prepared to grow with the company.
Manage and oversee the daily operations of the finance department including:
- Monthly financial statements/reports
- Annual reports for all subsidiaries
- Lead and create an effective accounting team with a well-functioning collaboration
- Develop, implement and improve routines and procedures for the finance department
- AR/AP for MilDef Group AB and all subsidiaries
- VAT reports and taxes
The right candidate for this position is someone with rigorous working experience and knowledge of accounting. You have previous leadership experience within this field, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and appreciate the importance of continuous development and improvement concerning both small and large matters.
As a person, you are structured, accurate, quality-oriented and delivery-focused. You have good communication skills, since the role involves many contacts, both internally and externally. Further you are a team player with a positive, humble attitude.
You possess most, if not all, of the following:
- Deep knowledge of accounting
- High IT skills, primarily in the Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Fluent English and Swedish in speech and writing
- Experience from Microsoft Dynamics NAV and/or Continia Document Capture is a merit
Most likely you want to work in an organization small enough for your work to have great impact, yet big enough to make a real difference.
For further information, contact our Group CFO Daniel Ljunggren.
We apply a continuous selection and therefore welcome your application as soon as possible, however, no later than 2019-06-30.