MilDef develops rugged computers and electronics for the defense sector. We are a rapidly growing manufacturer operating in a global market. MilDef holds ISO certifications for Quality and Environment.
As a market coordinator in MilDef, you take care of a wide range of critically important operational and tactical market activities. Working on corporate level and supporting our sales companies on different geographic markets, you strengthen our global brand by supporting our local business. The world MilDef operates in is highly technical, predominantly military, and depends on accurate information always being available – for our customers, partners, and our own resources. This role has special focus on our online presence.
In the morning you might update our web with relevant content and solid writing, and spend the afternoon gathering competitive information, preparing an international exhibition, send out product brochures to our subsidiaries, check our company pages on LinkedIn, and finish the day with updating our corporate presentation with some new statistics. Next day you conduct a product photo shoot, meet with two marketing agencies regarding a potential project, and send out a newsletter to our customers. After that you travel to an international exhibition and support the team in setting up the booth and running the exhibition in a great way.
You find these rapidly changing tasks to be stimulating rather than stressful.
To us, market coordination means aligning our efforts around the MilDef brand, providing a true picture of who we are, and gathering intelligence about our domain.
In summary, you will be involved in everything from energizing our web, creating new Powerpoint templates to discussing our branding strategies. We are looking for a multi-talented, ambitious, creative and meticulous person.
The position is in Helsingborg, Sweden. Expect 20-30 travel days per year.
We believe you have at least one year’s work experience from a marketing role, and have a strong interest in producing great online content.
You possess most, if not all, of the following:
- Work experience from similar positions in marketing
- Web platforms such as WordPress
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools
- Expertise with SEO/SEM
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, SharePoint, Google Analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience with customer research methods and subsequent analysis
- Familiarity with CRM systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experienced in working together with marketing agencies
- Competent in planning and executing exhibitions
Maintain our web (based on WordPress)
- Manage press releases
- Manage marketing collateral and templates (everything from ppt templates to product brochures)
- Support our sales offices in planning and running exhibitions
- Coordinate activities for strengthening our corporate brand
- Conduct market research
- Identify and analyze competitors
- Produce “battle cards” to support our sales teams
- Collaborate with marketing agencies to produce promotional materials
- Organize promotional activities for new products/services
- Provide statistics for web traffic, newsletters, etceteras
- Produce clear and concise written information
We apply a continuous selection and therefore welcome your application at www.mildef.com as soon as possible, however, no later than 2018-06-30.
As we strive towards gender diversity, we especially welcome female applicants.