An exciting opportunity has arisen as IT Coordinator located at our IT department at Kongsberg Maritime in Kristinehamn. In this role you will, together with another IT Coordinator located in Kristinehamn, support our employees on and off-site. You will also have collaboration with our global IT function and service desk. Since you will navigate between the whole organization and have stakeholders on different levels, you should be a driven and organized team-player with a problem-solving mindset. To thrive in this role, we believe that you have project management skills and that you are willing to contribute in develop how we can provide the best IT support for our employees.
- Day-to-day user support, troubleshooting and handle security issues
- Provide our employees with end user training
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot hardware onsite, such as printers, mobile devices, and computers
- Manage questions and troubleshoot local servers, network, internet connection, firewall and computer storage
- Strive to standardize on software, both for similar software and versions
- Encourage license compliance at own office
- Responsible for assuring that the local IT infrastructure is compliant with company and security regulations
- Manage projects, such as procurement and major changes in our IT tools, and make sure these are compliant with Kongsberg’s quality system and work instructions
Qualifications and experience
- Preferable post-secondary education within IT
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Experience in project management
- Experience of IT support in larger organizations
You are able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results
- build a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilize it to achieve set goals
- adhere to company rules and procedures and execute plans with commitment and determination
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information, and support others in the pursuit of team goals
- demonstrate specialist knowledge and expertise in own area
Last day to apply 2021-10-18. Our ambition is to fill the position as soon as possible, selection and interviews can therefore begin during the application period. For this position we work with personality and ability tests, which may be sent to you if you proceed in the process.
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including: merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defence and aerospace
Our Kongsberg IT is a group-wide function with the responsibility to provide IT Service globally and locally.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication