Our Vision is an all-communicating world, based on trust and security. We have a mission to deliver business continuity through cyber-security solutions for customers who want to connect and protect their business critical operations, information and reputations. In a world full of geo-politics; where secure communication is a must and our competition originates in the US, China or Israel – what we do is important!
We are now seeking an outstanding team player to our Engineering team. We are looking for a new colleague with the ability to understand and analyze technical problems, who wants to take responsibility and grow as a professional as well as a person and have fun with us while doing it!
The Clavister Engineering team is delivering best-in-breed network security solutions to a global and versatile market. Our way of working is based on agile- and lean-principles, we mix Discovery- and Delivery-work in our Sprints, trust the Team to make the right decisions and apply continuous improvements.
As a Senior Software Developer at Clavister you will primarily be working with development of our firewall software. It is therefore key that you master the C programming language but you also need either a deep knowledge of TCP/IP-based networks and network security or a burning interest to master these domains over time!
All applicants will be asked to do a programming test – the result from that test together with findings from subsequent interview with Team members is the data we will base our candidate selection on.
- Explore, scope and define requirements for new functionality
- Implement and Unit-test new features and solutions
- Debug, enhance and refactor existing functionality
- Research new techniques to improve our products
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Network Technology is beneficial
+3 years of hands-on experience with software development, preferably related to network communication
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Team player, but also able to efficiently accomplish tasks and projects independently
- Good time management skills and ability to deliver the right results at the right time
- Self-motivated and committed
- Excellent skills in both written and verbal communication, fluency in English is required
- Expert knowledge in C-programming
- Knowledge of secure software development and the risks related to weak implementations
- Interest in network security
- Interest in VPN technologies such as IPsec
- Interest in cryptographic algorithms
- Experience with Git version control system is considered a plus
- Experience in working with Linux/Unix environments is considered a plus
- Experience with Hypervisors such as VMware, KVM etc. is considered a plus
Why work at Clavister?
At Clavister, we live our values. As such, our vision and mission statements attempt to put to words what we aspire to; both for our customers as well as our employees.
We offer global challenges, possibilities and a team of colleagues fueled by collaboration were nothing is impossible. We know that every person is different and believe that we, both as a team and company, are strengthened by this.
We have a great mix of employees from all over the world with different backgrounds when it comes to education, work experience and diversity. By welcoming the differences and allowing everyone to develop, we succeed in building a great team spirit and customer focus.
This is a very exciting time to join Clavister as we are refining our strategy to focus on a verticalization/specialization around selected customer segments as well as transitioning towards providing our cyber security solution as a service – this journey has just started and you are invited to join! Read more here – https://www.clavister.com/news… and here https://www.clavister.com/comp…
For further information regarding Clavister or this position, please contact our People and Culture team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
For this position we will continuously review and interview qualified applicants.