Are you the one we are looking for?
Would you like to make a difference and ensure an outstanding level of service for our customers and play a key role in our continued success?
As a Supply Chain Manager, your day-to-day tasks will be to build an optimal strategy against forecast and customer orders, analyse utilization, capacity, and incoming goods to create the right conditions for a cost-efficient supply chain with world class service level. You will work closely with a wide range of partners from all over the world, where you will be the owner and single point of contact.
This role reports to the CFO and will be based in our Head Office in Örnsköldsvik, Sweden.
At Clavister, we live our values. As such, our vision and mission statements attempt to put to words what we aspire to; both for our customers as well as our employees. Our Vision is an all communicating world, based on trust and security. We have a mission to deliver business continuity through cyber-security solutions for customers who want to connect and protect their business critical operations, information and reputations.
The Supply Chain Manager lead all aspects of the organization’s supply chain management and operations, including procurement, vendor relations, production, logistics, and distribution. In this role you will develop and implement plans for managing supply chain processes for production and operations. You will oversee demand forecasting, supply planning, and procurement to ensure resource requirements are satisfied, and communicate business needs with internal stakeholders secure resources needed to satisfy customer demands, and ensure delivery and/or implementation:
- Own the responsibility of the supply of our products
- Build and communicate supply chain plans
- Provide capability and capacity analysis
- Actively work with risk management
- Create effective partnerships with markets and sites
- Lead the allocation of important components to ensure delivery of our products
- Develop planning principles and methodology
- Perform collaborative planning
- Be accountable for performance and improvement management
- Supervise factory performance and production
We are looking for a person who thrives in an organization where both commitment and pace are high! Our culture is characterized by caring, being brave and innovation. To be successful in this role you must have
- University degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management, or related field
- 4 plus years of experience in supply chain management, preferably operations, warehouse, manufacturing and purchasing leadership
- Ability to manage logistics of all aspects of supply chain, from product development to the shipment of finished items
- Strong negotiation and communication skills to propel the organization to decision and action while building lasting relationships with people all over the world
- Passion about delivering a high customer-value product
- Strong understanding of IT-related hardware and electronic components
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Interest in continuous improvements within the value chain and our ongoing development projects
- Confidence and ability to work independently, and with a lot of cross-functional interactions
- Excellent analytical capabilities
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken
What we offer️
At Clavister we offer global challenges, possibilities and a team of colleagues fuelled by collaboration were nothing is impossible. We know that every person is different and believe that we, both as a team and company, are strengthened by this. We have a great mix of employees from all over the world with different backgrounds when it comes to education, work experience and diversity. By welcoming the differences and allow everyone to develop, we succeed in building a great team spirit and customer focus.
For this position we will continuously review and interview qualified applicants so do not hesitate, apply today! Any questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
*This position is subject to a six month probation period