At Clavister, we live our values. As such, our vision and mission statements attempt to put to words what we aspire to; both for our customers as well as internal employees. Our Vision is an all communicating world, based on trust and security. We have a mission to deliver business continuity through cyber-security solutions for customers who want to connect and protect their business-critical operations, information and reputations.
We are now seeking an outstanding team player to our Professional Services team. We are looking for a new colleague with the ability to understand and analyze technical problems and design software solutions that solve those problems. Someone who wants to take responsibility and grow as a professional as well as a person. And preferably, have fun with us while doing it.
The Professional Services team is responsible for providing consulting services to our customers all over the world. The professional services team helps our customers handling complex situations or problems, suggesting and implementing appropriate solutions. The work tasks are varied and require a very high standard of service and customer care, as well as good communication skills.
What you will do
- Develop, integrate and maintain customer related solutions that are sold and delivered as part of our Professional Services, typically related to the Clavister portfolio combined with the customer environment/context.
- Create extensible, low-defect code with a simple, robust design that will work for the solution/system, well-factored and well-protected by unit tests.
- Share knowledge including documents, solutions and findings as a part of securing long-term quality in our deliveries.
- Contribute to continuous improvements of our services and products by sharing knowledge and experiences with colleagues and teams.
Do you fit the profile?
- Programming and software development experience
- Good knowledge about software development in .net and languages like .net core or similar
- Good knowledge about databases, SQL and programming towards databases
- Knowledge about UX design and graphical design
- Knowledge about TCP/IP-based network communications.
- Knowledge about IP security.
- Experience with Windows environments.
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal communication skills.
Considered a plus
- Basic or good knowledge about BGP or OSPF.
- Experience with Linux environments.
- Experience with virtual environments, e.g. VMware, KVM and Hyper-V.
- Experience from working as part of a DevOps team
- Experience with network design.
- Experience with scripting languages (such as php, Python, perl, tcl).
- Experience with web technologies, web services and cloud-based solutions (such as Azure, Amazon web services etc).
- Knowledge about VPN/IPSec
- Experience from working with products and solutions from Clavister.
- Experience from working as a consultant.
Who you are
- Structured and organized personality with customer awareness, good customer interaction skills and a good business sense.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Collaborative and supportive team player, but also able to accomplish tasks and projects independently.
- Able to work normal office hours as well as non office hours depending on the customer situation and planning.
- Able to travel, meeting customers, when needed and the situation allows for it.
- Provides team, colleagues and leaders with constructive feedback to help improve collaboration, efficiency etc.
- Ambitious and willing to learn and take on more complex tasks. Devoted to your own, the team’s, and the customer’s development and success.
- Able to prioritize and adjust plans and tasks according to requirements, timeline and resources available, knowing they can be subject of change.
- Able to estimate time and effort of work/solutions and communicate progress and impediments to help the team collaborate to ensure deliveries in time.
- Self-driven and organized way of working and communicating.
What do we offer
At Clavister we offer global challenges, possibilities and a team of colleagues fueled by collaboration where nothing is impossible. We know that every person is different and believe that we, both as a team and company, are strengthened by this. We have a great mix of employees from all over the world with different backgrounds when it comes to education, work experience and diversity. By welcoming the differences and allow everyone to develop, we succeed in building a great team spirit and customer focus.
For this position we will continuously review and interview qualified applicants so do not hesitate, apply today! Qualified applicants may be asked to do a programming test – the result from that test together with findings from subsequent interviews is the data we will base our candidate selection on.
Any questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
*This position is subject to a six month probation period.