Our Vision is an all-communicating world, based on trust and security. We have a mission to deliver business continuity through cyber-security solutions for customers who want to connect and protect their business critical operations, information and reputations. In a world full of geo-politics; where secure communication is a must and our competition originates in the US, China or Israel – what we do is important!
We are now seeking an outstanding team player to our Engineering team. We are looking for a new colleague with the ability to understand and analyze technical problems, who wants to take responsibility and grow as a professional as well as a person and have fun with us while doing it!
The Clavister Engineering team is delivering best-in-breed network security solutions to a global and versatile market. Our way of working is based on agile- and lean-principles, we mix Discovery- and Delivery-work in our Sprints, we incorporate systemic innovation and trust the Team to make the right decisions and apply continuous improvements.
The InCenter application is our customers’ single pane of glass used for configuring and managing our cyber-security service. As such, InCenter serves the need of several end-user personas and the user interface is tailored to the needs of each of those to provide the best possible end-user experience.
As Full stack Developer you care about end-user experience, high quality code across client, server and databases, agile values, modern engineering practices, and sharing what you know to help others grow.
We believe that quality of our work is a shared responsibility within the development team, and we approach this by modern engineering practices like peer reviews, continuous integration and automated testing.
All applicants will be asked to do a programming test – the result from that test together with findings from subsequent interview with Team members is the data we will base our candidate selection on.
- Explore, scope and design new functionality
- Implement and Unit-test new features and solutions
- Debug, enhance and refactor existing functionality
- Research new techniques to improve our products
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Network Technology is beneficial
- +3 years of hands-on experience with software development, preferably related to network communication
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Team player, but also able to efficiently accomplish tasks and projects independently
- Good time management skills and ability to deliver the right results at the right time
- Self-motivated and committed
- Cares about end-user experience
- Curious and passionate about learning new skills within other domains in order to create a robust team around t-shapes
- Experience in working with Linux/Unix environments
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP-based network communications
- Experience in Web Front-End development using HTML and CSS
- Excellent skills in both written and verbal communication, fluency in English
- Experience with Git version control system
- Knowledge of secure software development and the risks related to weak implementations
- Experience in working with the Front-End framework React is considered a plus.
- Experience in design of Web Front-End interfaces is considered a plus.
- Knowledge of IP security is considered a plus.
- Experience with test-driven development is considered a plus.
- Experience in Unit-test frameworks for JS is considered a plus.
- Experience with Document databases (NoSQL) is considered a plus.
- Experience with Hypervisors such as VMware, KVM etc. is considered a plus.
- Experience with bash scripting is considered a plus
- Experience in working with a microservice architecture is considered a plus
- Experience in working with cloud-first multi-tenant applications is considered a plus
Why work at Clavister?
At Clavister, we live our values. As such, our vision and mission statements attempt to put to words what we aspire to; both for our customers as well as our employees.
We offer global challenges, possibilities and a team of colleagues fueled by collaboration were nothing is impossible. We know that every person is different and believe that we, both as a team and company, are strengthened by this.
We have a great mix of employees from all over the world with different backgrounds when it comes to education, work experience and diversity. By welcoming the differences and allowing everyone to develop, we succeed in building a great team spirit and customer focus.
This is a very exciting time to join Clavister as we are refining our strategy to focus on a verticalization/specialization around selected customer segments as well as transitioning towards providing our cyber security solution as a service – this journey has just started, and you are invited to join! Read more here – https://www.clavister.com/news… and here https://www.clavister.com/comp…
For further information regarding Clavister or this position, please contact our People and Culture team on email@example.com. For this position we will continuously review and interview qualified applicants.