Your future challenge
Come join MilDef Sweden!
We are looking for our next team member! Are you a positive, service minded and well organized person who wants to join us in the challenge of tripling our turnover the next five years? If so, don’t hesitate to throw your hat in the ring!
We welcome you to a team that believes in putting the customer first, where we are not afraid of going the extra mile and always make sure to have fun along the way. We believe our perfect back office candidate is out there somewhere, and would love to meet you.
The position can be based either in Helsingborg or Nacka, but regardless of where your desk is you will be an integral part of our team.
We welcome applications that brings diversity, and hence new ideas and perspectives, to MilDef Sweden. Feel up for it? Apply today!
In the Back Office role you work closely with serving new and existing customers, supporting them and our sales team with order handling, purchasing, invoicing, tracking deliveries and more. You are the glue between the customers, the sales team and our production company MilDef Products. You work hard to provide quick and correct answers to questions both from within our company and from customers.
MilDef works with some of the largest defense companies in the world, and they have high expectations on our level of service. You are an important link in the chain between a customer order and the final delivery. We meet our customers on their terms, with no prestige, and always with the ambition to help them be successful. Your role in making that happen is key.
In addition to the sales related tasks, this role also includes administrative responsibility for the Nacka site.
Key responsibilities/your duties will include but are not limited to;
- Manage incoming orders from customers in our ERP system
- Making purchases from our suppliers
- Produce supporting documentation to our customer
- Keep track of all our orders and make sure they are delivered on time
- Keeping our ERP system up to date with part numbers, prices etc
- Tracking deliveries
- Statistics for delivery, lead times etc
- Handling practical matters related to the Nacka site
Who you are today
The following list describes competence and experience that is relevant and necessary to succeed in the role.
- Proven track record within a Back Office position or similar role
- A customer-focused and business-oriented mindset
- Experience with sales and marketing
- Great analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Education in computers, engineering, economics, logistics or other relevant field
What you become a part of
MilDef offers an interesting role in an international company that are under substantial development with clear goals and visions. We care about our staff, conduct a structured introduction for all new MilDefers, and invest in skills development.
The position can be based either in Helsingborg or Nacka. If based in Helsingborg, the role requires travelling to Nacka 2-3 days per month. Start date as soon as possible.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We apply a continuous selection and therefore welcome your application as possible, however, no later than 2021-06-15.
We strive for a balanced age and gender spread as well as an ethnic and cultural diversity.