At Clavister, we live our values. As such, our vision and mission statements attempt to put to words what we aspire to; both for our customers as well as internal employees. Our Vision is an all communicating world, based on trust and security. We have a mission to deliver business continuity through cyber-security solutions for customers who want to connect and protect their business-critical operations, information and reputations.
We are now seeking an outstanding team player to our Global Channel Sales team, an international and dynamic team. As part of this team you will manage the renewal sales, provide assistance regarding run-rate orders, support partners and distributors in various daily task and to qualify incoming leads from our marketing department. The Inside sales manager works closely with the Channel sales managers on a daily basis and on a project basis with the Business Development Managers. Most of the work is done on distance using digital communication channels as well as via the phone. As Inside sales manager you are highly organized and take pride in having a good structure for how the business is managed.
What you will do
- Renewals and Up-Sell on existing customers
- Manage run-rate related tasks such as license questions, order processing, etc.
- Assist in execution of campaigns and promotion activities
- Assist in marketing activities managed and run by the Channel sales managers and Business development managers.
- Qualification of Leads generated by marketing
Do you fit the role
- Excellent proficiency in english, both verbally and in writing.
- Good in reporting progress and status towards the different stakeholders
- Highly organized and structured in your work
- Positive attitude and solution oriented mindset
- Self-started and ability to take own initiatives to get the job done
Considered a plus
- Ability to communicate in additional languages (French or Italian)
- Experience from similar/relevant work and/or work tasks
- Experience working in international context and multi-cultural teams
What do we offer
At Clavister we offer global challenges, possibilities and a team of colleagues fueled by collaboration where nothing is impossible. We know that every person is different and believe that we, both as a team and company, are strengthened by this. We have a great mix of employees from all over the world with different backgrounds when it comes to education, work experience and diversity. By welcoming the differences and allow everyone to develop, we succeed in building a great team spirit and customer focus.
At Clavister we provide a wide range to make your experience working with us rewarding and motivating in many ways. Benefits include as an example allowance for gym/activity related costs, health-hours, flexible working hours, possibility to work remotely during periods of time, health-chain insurances and much more.
For this position we will continuously review and interview qualified applicants so do not hesitate, apply today!
Any questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
*This position is subject to a six month probation period.